Have you ever wanted to walk on water? Well, here's your chance to do exactly that. Whether you can manage to stay on your feet or not, these large Orbs will keep you entertained! Rent our Water Walking Balls in Madison (WI), and all of Dane County area!
- Brings the following equipment: 20 x 30 pool (5500 gal capacity), 4 balls (7ft in diameter), and 100 feet of 4 inch fire hose,
- Two supervisors able to process between 45-50 participants per hour
- Ensures that participants don`t have any sharp objects before they enter the water balls
- Provides water (fire department, fire hydrant or regular hose). If a regular water hose is used it takes between 8-12 hr to fill up the pool. The fire hydrant takes around 1 hour.
- Monitors the water level during filling, at least 1ft of water is required. We may need to deliver the pool the day or night before to start filling up depending on your start time. Our staff will not supervise the pool during filling if you are using water hose.
- Provides 30 x 30 flat area (it needs to be really flat), payment is recommended
- Ensures that all participants are: at least 5 years old, no heavier than 200 lb, and not taller than 6.5 feet
- Ensures that all participants sign the Waiver and are healthy enough to use the water balls (people with asthma, high blood pressure, back injuries, heart conditions, claustrophobia and epilepsy should not participate. People who are subject to panic attacks, people under the influence of alcohol or drugs and pregnant women are not allowed)
- Can provide additional helpers to speed up the turn-around time
Dimensions: L24 X W20 X H14
Participants: 4-5 users at the time, maximum 200lb per user
Power requirement: 1 (one) 15 amp circuit
Price: $1,349.00 per 7 / hrs.
Customer Rating: Not Yet Rated